Become part of an exciting, growing industry! Western Solar has been a major player in the expansion of the solar industry in Washington State, and as the industry grows, so does our need for hard-working, passionate people to join our team. We are currently looking to fill a part-time entry-level position with the potential to advance.
The solar warehouse worker will be responsible for keeping the warehouse in a neat and orderly fashion. They will need to develop organization strategies to keep parts and equipment in a manner that will be easy to maintain and allow for flexible inventories. They will work with field personnel to help maintain company vehicles by cleaning, organizing, and stocking them. They will also work with office staff to run errands and perform other needed tasks.
- Clean and organize warehouse
- Check-in and stock parts and equipment shipments
- Perform regular vehicle inspections for proper tire pressures, oil level, working lights, etc…
- Maintain and dispose of recycled materials
- Maintain installation vehicle by cleaning, organizing, and stocking parts and equipment
- Pre-assembly of racking components
- Building of project parts orders
- Assisting with project installations in the field when needed
- Ability to lift, pull and push materials and equipment weighing approximately 50 pounds on a frequent basis.
- Highly organized
- Great attention to detail.
- Professional in appearance, with excellent customer service skills.
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record required.
- Comfortable driving full size trucks and vans
- Forklift certification desired
About Western Solar:
Western Solar is a locally owned and operated independent solar contractor in Bellingham, Washington and one of the top installers in the Pacific Northwest. We are a tight-knit team who strives to install quality solar PV systems at the highest level of workmanship. We believe in supporting each other and our community and aim to represent that in every facet of our company. We value integrity above all else. Our low pressure informative approach to sales enhances the customer experience, delivers high quality design, and builds strong referral follow through.
To apply, send resume with cover letter by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only candidates whose qualifications meet the requirements of the position will be contacted.