All Standard and Premium Tier 1 solar modules purchased by Western Solar are manufactured using precision robotic technology, ensuring accuracy, quality, and durability, and are certified by a national and international solar energy testing laboratory.
Black-framed modules are installed standard at no extra cost, with other options available.
Modules weigh 40-42 lbs (2.5 lbs/sq ft) and are designed to withstand dead loads (like snow) of up to 113 lbs/sq ft.
Standard Tier 1 Solar Modules
- 300-310 watt modules available
- Designed for maximum efficiency in the Northwest climate and meeting industry standard sizing and electrical characteristics
- Production Warranty of >80% over 25 years guaranteed
- 25-year Workmanship Warranty
- Some Standard Tier modules include third-party backing of warranties. Western Solar always recommends products with third-party warranties when possible.
Premium Tier 1 Solar Modules
- 370+ watt modules
- 25-year 90.6% Production Warranty
- 25-Year Manufacturer Warranty
- 25-Year Labor Reimbursement Warranty