SunPower panels are the most powerful and efficient
- Lowest guaranteed degradation rate of energy production – 0.25%
- Tested to withstand 2500 cycles of extreme heat (185 degrees F) and cold (-41 degrees F) – 13x more than conventional industry standard testing
Maxeon cells are fundamentally better
- Keeps power flowing to your home, helping to produce 70% more energy in the same space over the first 25 years
- Features a unique, light-trapping surface that resists corrosion and a solid copper backing to keep generating energy even when cracked in half
- Solar cells convert sunlight to energy at world-record efficiency levels
All Silfab Solar modules purchased by Western Solar are manufactured in Bellingham, WA using precision robotic technology, ensuring accuracy, quality, and durability, and are certified by a national and international solar energy testing laboratory.
Black-framed modules are installed standard at no extra cost, with other options available.
Modules weigh 43 lbs (2.5 lbs/sq ft) and are designed to withstand dead loads (like snow) of up to 113 lbs/sq ft.
About Silfab Solar Modules
- 300-310 watt modules available
- Designed for maximum efficiency in the Northwest climate and meeting industry standard sizing and electrical characteristics
- Production Warranty of >80% over 25 years guaranteed
- 25-year Workmanship Warranty
Other Modules Available
Western Solar is an authorized Tier 1 solar module dealer and has access to any module on the market today. We will work with you to determine the best option for your individual needs.